Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I'm Somebody! (name that movie)

The phone books are in! Well, not really, but I AM officially listed, pictures and all, on the McFee Gallery Website. (link to the right) It looks great, thanks guys!

I have been extremely busy getting ready for 2 shows. The gallery show is this Friday, 9/5/08, delivered paintings and prints galore a few days ago. One more delivery and we should be in good shape for Friday night. Paintings in the gallery are selling right and left--love it!

Gourd art is in full swing now that the paintings are set for a little while. I have a tent in the reenactment French and Indian War time period gathering, Feast of the Hunter's Moon in West Lafayette, IN. Check out the link, it's a really cool event.

http://www.tcha.mus.in.us/feast.htm

New for this year will be DIY gourd kits for those wanting to try it out. I toying with the idea of a children's make it-take it table of gourd necklaces.

Off to design a huge basket ball gourd!

3 comments:

Dan said...

"I'm somebody now! Millions of people look at this book everyday! This is the kind of spontaneous publicity - your name in print - that makes people. I'm in print! Things are going to start happening to me now."

Unknown said...

Hi Kelly,
Congrats on the wonderful gallery sales! You deserve it! Your artwork is marvelous, including the painted gourds. How fun!
Blenda

ideasign said...

Steve Martin in "The Jerk".... Believe it or not, the first "R" rated movie I ever saw... lol